Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Wednesday Picture #4


Ok, so I'm sort of obsessed with tea. My tea shelf has slowly become two tea shelves, then three, then some on the counter, then some in the drawer... I probably have more that I could possibly drink in a few years. But I need choices!

Black tea will always be my favorite, particularly Assam. None of that pomegranate - blueberry - cherry business for me; fruit tea grosses me out (which is odd, because this is a picture of pomegranate tea. I got it in a swap and thought I'd give it a try, but after one sip I poured it out. It looked good though.) With the the ability to buy almost anything on the internet has come the chance to easily try thousands of different kinds of tea. I particularly like Upton Tea and Adagio Tea. At both places you can get cheap samples, which can easily take over you kitchen.

Because it was over 100 degrees every day in New Mexico, I had stopped drinking hot liquids a while ago. But now that its in the 40s and 50s in the mornings here in Wyoming, I'm happily enjoying my giant mug of tea every morning.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...