- Today I locked my keys in my car, for only the second time in my life. (Luckily I was less than a mile away from my apartment complex at the time.)
- I put my shirt on backwards, and didn't realize it until I had driven to where I was going and walked halfway across the parking lot.
- In one day, I managed to damage two pieces of (extremely valuable) furniture at the decorative arts museum where I work. I have the opposite Midias touch.
I can only guess at the cause of such a horrible disease. Possible causes include:
- Massive doses of art historical theory.
- Severe deprivation of Project Runway.
- Lack of yarn buying funds.
- Unlike normal people, Jason has decided to go TO a burning forest. He's currently working in California on this fire, far from civilization, actual beds, and showers:
Actually its kind of pretty. But don't let that mislead you! Its on FIRE!
Let's hope this syndrome passes soon, otherwise you may find me at the bottom of a staircase with multiple broken limbs.