Saturday, July 05, 2008

I Love Hats

Have I mentioned how much I love hats? When I woke up yesterday morning and it was about 50 degrees inside, I was really glad for just having completed this:


Pattern: Train Tam by Cosette Cornelius-Bates
Yarn: Twilleys of Stamford Freedom Spirit (100% wool), 1 skein + a tiny bit of another
Needles: Size 2 dpns, size 4 circular

I always freak out that my hats are going to be too big, so I always end up with a tad-bit too small hats. This could probably be .5" longer, but it covers the top half of my ears, which is enough. Since its 100% wool, it's also very light, and sometimes I forget that I'm wearing it.

This is a great basic hat pattern - it really is the perfect shape hat. I'll definitely make more of these when the yarn comes to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...