Monday, June 02, 2008

Ribbed Shrug

I hunkered down with an episode of Medium and finished up this sucker last night. And I have to say, this is probably one of my favorite things I've ever knit:

Pattern: Two-toned Ribbed Shrug from Fitted Knits
Yarn: Berocco Comfort
Needles: Size 8 and 5 Knitpicks options circulars

Here's what the back looks like:


And I know I said it was getting boring talking about the weather, but this is just unbelievable. Today's current temp:And if anyone says, "It's a dry heat," I invite you to stand outside for 5 minutes in this heat and then see how comforting that phrase is. Tomorrow's high has been upgraded to 108 - I live in Hell.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Your shrug looks lovely! You'll need it in that very-necessary air conditioning.

knittinandnoodlin said...

I love how your shrug turned out! I tried to knit this, too, but I couldn't keep doing all of that stockinette. Yours looks so awesome it makes me want to keep at it! LOVE your color choice!

raych said...

I love love love your little shrug. And I'd feel worse for you and your heat if it hadn't been raining up here for the last 4 days. Effing BC.

Dove Knits said...

Love it!

And heat is awful, dry or not. Ovens are dry heat -- wanna stand in those for a while?

Lolly said...

your shrug looks great! love that blue :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...