Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wow

No projects finished yet, but I would like to report that I saw Inappropriate Shorts Man again at the gym yesterday. But, he was wearing gray shorts instead of the red ones. They looked exactly the same - I imagine him coming across a really good sale and saying to himself, "Wow, these shorts are such a good deal! I'll just get one in every color."

In the circus that is my place of employment, another co-worker came to work wearing a chain that connected her ear piercing to her labret piercing (upper chin/lower lip area). I asked her what would happen if someone pulled on it, or if she got it caught on something. She replied, "Well, no one's ever pulled on it." Then I said, "What if I pulled on it?" She hasn't spoken to me since.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...