Sunday, June 03, 2007

Mile 1,108

Since leaving Delaware in late May, I've driven just over 1100 miles. I spent a couple weeks in Williamsburg, VA, before leaving for Emerald Isle, NC. There I visited my "twin," a fellow former park ranger who is not only the same size as me, but is getting married only two weeks before I am! I wanted to say goodbye to the ocean before taking up residence in a landlocked state for an undetermined amount of time. The day was overcast, but we managed to encounter some interesting wildlife (possibly a Portuguese Man O'War?)


Currently, I'm in Cookeville, TN (I posted from here two years ago as well.) Tomorrow its on to North Little Rock, AR, where I'll stay for a few days.

2 comments:

reluctantMANGO said...

Oh, that is a wicked-looking jelly fish! Hope you kept your distance ;)

Glad to hear your trip's going well!

:)SmileCreator said...

Wow, that is one interesting little water dweller you found. So is 1,108 miles halfway there? Have you asked yourself if you're there yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...