Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Death socks - conquered!

I really was never able to figure out why I hated knitting these socks, but I finally finished them! It only took me four months. . . only. Although I like this cotton sock yarn, I need to give it a rest for a while. Next up . . . toe-up socks from Lorna's Laces! (Seriously, this stuff is awesome. I always made fun of people who spent $18 on sock yarn . . . but now, now I understand.)

The countdown has begun: only 4 days until I'm in New Mexico!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe fun trip in New Mexico! Maybe I'll pass you on my way to Maryland.

Veronica said...

Hooray! Glad to see them done and now you can do something else! Enjoy New Mexico... Indiana is a little soggy right now.

Jen Kelly said...

Great Job! It's a Christmas Miracle! Hope you had a good one and Happy New Year! Hope to see you soon!
Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...