Friday, March 17, 2006

Two Blogs, Now One

If any of you are avid readers of the "rangersarah knits" blog, as I'm sure NONE of you are, I'm sorry. It got deleted. BUT, the good news is that I have fully merged that blog with this one, so the posts still exist, they're just burried among all of the non-knitty posts. The knitting blog was created with the assumption that all you avid readers of Ranger Sarah don't care about knitting and didn't want to hear me say things like "dpns." Then I realized that I'm obsessively organized, and it really bothered me having 2 blogs. Seriously. You should see how worked up I am about the fact that my Pompeii readings have to be in the same pile as my ones on museum education.

So, from now on, when I knit something, you'll see it here in all of its dorky knitterly glory. And you'll LIKE it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...