Monday, January 30, 2006

No more spectacular sunsets

In an idealistic rush, I decided to give the student gym another chance, disregarding the kickboxing disappointment of September. Another teacher, "Lulu," was giving a kickboxing class. I thought, "It's winter session, no one will be there." Well, except for 30 straight-haired-ponytail girls. Apparently Lulu thought it would be a good idea to let us all swing around 4-9 pound metal sticks dangerously close to each others heads. I almost ran away screaming, but was faced with an American Gladiator style gauntlet preventing me from reaching the door.

Then there's the incident of the hairdresser attempting to beat the world land speed record with scissors; at least I didn't end up with 80's bangs. I'm trying to block out that experience.

In other news, I'm back to my baker-elf-like work room, lamenting the fact that when I look out of my non-existent window I no longer see this:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...