Friday, December 19, 2014

A Fresh Start

I remember the day I started this blog. It was raining, and I was sitting in the park library at Fort Larned Historical Site in Kansas. Blogs were still a relatively new phenomenon, and I thought it would be a great way to document some of the crazy things that happened in my job as a park ranger.
So much has happened in the last almost-10-years. I went to grad school and finished my master's degree. I moved to Delaware, and New Mexico, and Montana, and Maryland. I lived in 2 National Parks and visited almost every state in the West and New England, went to Nova Scotia and Hawaii, and drove across the country 6 times.

I got engaged, and married, and had a baby. I learned how to knit with two colors and how to spin. I've had 7 different jobs. So much has changed that I don't feel like RangerSarah works for me anymore. I've posted about trips and finished projects, but I need a new format to match the way I live and document now.

I won't be posting here anymore, but I've created a new place where I'll be sharing as I have the time and feel the need to: Wool + Home. To receive updates by email, go to the new site and enter your email address into the field in the left sidebar. Remember to update your links if you subscribe through a reader.

Thank you to everyone who has read and commented over the past decade, and I hope to see you over on the new site!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...