Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Warm Hands

Now that its mid-May, I thought I should knit myself some fingerless gloves to keep my hands warm while I type all winter. Oh whoops, that's what I thought 3 months ago. What I thought in mid-May was "Those stupid gloves on the floor are really annoying. Maybe I should finish them so I can put them away in a drawer and forget I have them." Anyway, they're an alpaca-merino-silk blend, which in all truthfulness, should make you drool. And if it doesn't, well, you were obviously born without your yarn gene, and I feel sorry for you. (Edited to add: Click here for the pattern)


4 comments:

V said...

I think I still have my yarn gene, and those look wonderful!

I tried to weave in a whole bunch of ends today on my afghan panel but gave up. Bleah.

reluctantMANGO said...

Drool worthy indeed! They look great!

Dove Knits said...

Those are nice, and the yarn makes my hands drool.

If it makes you feel any better, I just finished a baby sweater (tiny lil thing) that I started SIX MONTHS AGO.

kimberly said...

Oh those look super! I'm drooling heavily-I just love alpaca. They have some at our zoo but they won't let me take any home. I would be a good alpaca mom and our balcony is fairly big.
Great job on the gloves. In the fall you'll be happy you finished them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...